Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Been working in 3d a bit this last week or so; trying to get some stuff done that I can throw into Unreal Tournament 2004 just to understand a bit more about working within a game engine's specs, and doing some stuff for a 3d portfolio. I've always wanted to model Priss from Bubblegum Crisis in 3d; it's something I've started and stopped every couple years; this time I think I'm actually close to finishing it. It's around 2500 polys right now; I want to keep her under 3k but I still have to find a way of modeling some underform to connect all the armor pieces together. The left hand isn't done either, just the fingers.


I'm also working on doing the motorcycle version of the Motorslave motorcycle; I'm going to try to do it in a way that the same pieces could be used to make the Motoroid/battlesuit form. And then if it's possible make it transform...but that's a long ways off. Have to get it modeled and working as a motorcycle vehicle first.


No comments: