Sunday, September 03, 2006


Needed to take a break from 3d this weekend. Did some sketching in the dark on the patio after dinner tonight while just listening to my family talk/chat/bicker-but-not-really that every family does.



Finally getting a chance to play through Shadow of the Colossus, and I love it. I really enjoyed Ico once I gave it the chance it deserved, and Shadow/Wanda is just really...beautiful at times, and Shadow is turning out to be just as enjoyable, and beautiful, art-wise. Might try a hand at designing a Colossus of my own.

I have a thing with treasure chests, I guess. I think they can be fun to draw, so I kind of kicked this out this evening in the hopes of coming up with a prop to design/model for both a 2d and 3d portfolio. Going for something a bit cartoony, kind of WOW-ish in line quality. Maybe I'll actually get a *finished* piece up on this blog before the week is out.

No comments: